2022-23 Online Registration
ONLINE REGISTRATION COMING SOON!!!!!
There are two options:
22/23 RETURNING Student Registration
NEW Student Enrollment
RETURNING Families Click Here for Online Registration
NEW PK-8 Families, Click Here for Online Enrollment (Use this link Only if you do not currently have a student enrolled in Gavin School District 37)
1. Register for a Temporary Skyward Username & Password Here.
You Will Then Receive an Email Needed to Enroll Your Student Online.
2. Use Your Temporary Username & Password to Enroll Your Student Here
3. Follow the Steps to Register Your Student Online. After You Have Checked All Your
Information and Complete Any Forms, You May Submit the Application.
You Will Receive Bus Information & Schedules Provided Your Registration Is
*ALL FAMILIES MUST PROVIDE PROOF OF RESIDENCY*
Use RETURNING Student Registration to register a RETURNING student. For example, any student currently attending Gavin School District.
Use NEW Student Enrollment to enroll a child who will attend Gavin School District for the first time. For example, a new kindergarten student.
Follow the steps for online registration. After you have checked all your information and completed any forms, you may submit the online registration.
Please note: You will need to provide proof of residency, pay the registration fee, technology fee and provide a birth certificate (NEW students only) in order for your registration to be considered complete.
Teacher Tailored School Supplies by SchoolKidz
K-8 School Supply Kits under $32 each!
Are once again available for families to order online and have delivered to Gavin prior to the start of school.
ALL Orders are due by Friday, June 17th!
Order online now at www.shopttkits.com today!
Use Account # 17085
*PLEASE CONTACT DIANE BARRETT (DBARRETT@GAVIN37.ORG) TO REGISTER YOUR PRE-K STUDENTS. PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER PRE-K STUDENTS UNTIL SPEAKING WITH DIANE BARRETT. THANK YOU!*
Dear Gavin D37 Parents/Guardians:
Should you have any questions, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org for Gavin Central related questions
email@example.com for Gavin South related questions
firstname.lastname@example.org for any technical/Skyward related questions
- Gavin D37 registration team -
Online enrollment for the upcoming school year is coming soon! You will use Skyward Family Access to access registration.
New this year, families may upload their residency documents. Birth certificates may be uploaded for new students. You will need to provide Proof of Residency, pay the registration fee, technology fee and provide a birth certificate (NEW students only) to complete the registration process. *ALL FAMILIES MUST PROVIDE PROOF OF RESIDENCY*
How do I get started?
Click HERE to login to Skyward
From Skyward Family Access:
- Select the student you wish to register at the top.
- Select Returning Student Registration OR New Student Registration on the left side. Use New Student Registration ONLY if the child has never attended Gavin School District.
- Complete all steps and submit the application/registration.
*Make sure you are in Skyward FAMILY Access NOT Skyward STUDENT Access*
I can’t remember my login for Skyward Family Access.
If you are not able to retrieve your login credentials using the “Forgot your Login/Password?” link on the Sign-In page, please contact your school directly for assistance with logging into Skyward.
I have more than one student in the district. Do I need to do this for each child?
Yes, you will need to provide information that is specific to each child.
Help! I’m having technical difficulties
You can contact Gavin School District 37 at 847-546-2916 (ext. 316 or ext. 310) or email@example.com to ask any general questions about the registration forms or process.
Tips for Troubleshooting:
1. Make sure you are in SKYWARD FAMILY ACCESS not SKYWARD STUDENT ACCESS.
2. If you are using the Skyward app on your phone and are not able to view all options on the screen, use the web browser.
3. Turn your phone horizontally to view more on the screen if things are cut off.Physicals and Immunizations are needed for students, who are:1. New to district2. Incoming Kindergarten3. Incoming 6th grade4. Playing sports - physicals for South MUST be in before any tryouts or participation.